Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Banggood - Gambling With Your Money

I received my Volantex Phoenix 2400 today and the box was smashed very similarly to the box my Nano Talon shipped in. Unlike the Nano Talon, the Phoenix 2400 received no damage due to the box being damaged on the side where the plastic fuselage rested. This was total luck, had the damage occurred to the other side of the box the wings would have been smashed.

Which brings up my Nano Talon, I received that plane as a gift and the giver had no idea the plane was damaged as they didn't know what to look for on the outside of the box. The wings were BADLY  warped and no matter how much hot water and bending was applied, one of the wings won't return to the original shape. As a result my Nano Talon won't fly. I've tried to get it into the air a number of times and all I have to show for it is a 100 dollar hunk of worthless damaged foam. Banggood as been mostly useless and unwilling to sort out the issue either financially or by replacing the damaged product. At this point I can't recommend dealing with Bangood when purchasing RC planes. The shipping methods are insufficient for protecting EPO and EPP foam planes and the customer service is abysmal.



No comments:

Post a Comment